One day while cleaning the windows, the twins demanded to help. I gave them both a wad of paper towells and they went to work. Waverly stayed for the first two windows, then lost interest to better things, like building a lego castle, a favorite pasttime. But Keaton stuck right with me, even still cleaning after I was ready to be done. He was so intent on getting them clean.
I love the look of sheer concentration on his face.
He is determined those pesky spots will come off.
Sometimes ya gotta grit your teeth to get the job done.
Waverly came back briefly to see what was taking him so long.
A hand for support to reach those tough-to-reach spots up high...
Just can't get those tough spot off.
I've been waiting for either of my girls to show any sign of a neat freak hiding within. Still waiting, but in the mean time, maybe I've been watching the wrong kids. My boys seem to be neat freaks in the making. Especially this one. Love it!
1 comment:
That is adorable! I love all of his cute little expresions. That is one determined cleaner. He's going to make some lady a happy wife someday. His bed head is awefully cute too:)
Post a Comment