In preparation for Irelynd's upcoming baptism, we took her out to shoot a few pictures in her dress. Her fabulous headband was made by my tres chic sister in law, Sallie. Check out her clip blog: http://www.clipcouture.blogspot.com/. We had professional pictures done by Fotogenix, but they're copyrighted, so I had to do my own. Caution: photo overload ahead. Irelynd is so photogenic, so it was hard for me to choose just a few. These are a few of the best ones.
A note about the flowers in these pictures, she insisted on taking the flowers out of her bedroom with us, and I agreed to take a few pictures using them. So, yes, I know they're not natural, and a little cheesy, but she looked so beautiful in these shots, I had to use them!
This one seemed like too much like a bridal shot. I could only envision 15-20 years down the road with her in her next white dress.
With Halloween approaching, I thought this one was cool. I need to learn how to take true silhouette shots, though.
Most of these poses were Irelynd's idea. I just snapped and she posed away.
We're so excited for you, Irelynd and are so proud of the decision you have made to be baptized. We love you!
3 comments:
Irelynd is so beautiful, a daughter to be most proud of. I vote that you post MORE photos. It's her day, her story, her time to shine.
Anyone feeling overload can easily click off.
I'm so glad you posted all these pictures. Each one of them turned out so great! She is such a beautiful girl! She is starting to loose her little girl look. In some of these pictures she's looking more young woman-ish then little girl-ish. I love all of her little poses. That girl knows how to work the camera! I love the headband! I looked at her blog and she has so many cute things!!! What talent!
Great pics! Dream all you want, but I'll bet you're a lot closer to 15 years away than 20. Hopefully she'll be smarter than some and make it longer than 10 years : )
Post a Comment