Our annual carving of the pumpkins ceremony.
Scott and Brighton collaborated on theirs to make a 3-eyed alien.
I have to include one of the famous tongue shot!
Scott tried to get some cool lighting shots of the pumpkins, but they didn't turn out, and, unfortunately, I didn't get a photo of the finished product.
Keaton kept taking the lid off this one and putting his face into it to see the candle. Mine was the only one that had a real old-fashioned kind, which Waverly discovered and kept blowing out. She wished the pumpkin happy birthday many times before so doing. While trick-or-treating, many homes had to relight their candles upon our departure.
Savannah's was the kitty one on the right, mine the face on the left.
1 comment:
They look so great! Waverly is adorable! I'm glad she got in lots of extra birthday wishes this year. Way to take advantage of the opportunity! I hope they all come true:) I'm glad you got a good tongue picture. I love it!
Post a Comment