Sunday, November 7, 2010

Random twin pics

Waverly has a current fetish.  Well, always with cupcakes (she got something of me after all), but mostly with "pitty curts", or pretty skirts.  If it ain't pretty, she ain't wearing it.  At 2 she refuses to let me or Scott pick out her clothes, and she has to have options.  Like, lots of them.  She'll change her bottoms at least 3 times through the day.  She can't remove her shirts yet, but just give her time!  I'll find her clothes wherever she decided to strip.  And, it absolutely, no negotiating, has to have pink on it.  I've never had such a girly daughter before.  I'm loving it, but I just wish she'd let me dress her in what I thought was cute, because we have very different ideas of what "cute" is.  This outfit she's in is a compromise.  I dressed her cutely to go to dinner for the non-twins' birthdays (all three are within 30 days of each other).  I put an unacceptable, non-cute skirt on, and she insisted on the purple one (I guess it's close enough to pink if she's in a pinch.)  Oh, we're in trouble in a few years...

The twins love love love helium balloons.  They went through a period where they asked, or rather, demanded, one every live long day a few months ago.  Here they are enjoying the leftovers from Brighton's party.  They took turns with it while they danced to the music.  It's times like these that make it worth times like every other time with them.  THey do make me laugh. 

1 comment:

Janessa said...

What a cute little girly girl! I love that she knows what she wants when it comes to clothes, especially at such a young age. Connor is only 17 months old but I don't think he could care less what he's wearing and I don't see that will change any time soon. So boy.