We made these cute crafts at an activity days Super Saturday with my girls. It was fun to have them both there with me, finally. We ate a breakfast of eggs and pancakes, and made these two crafts plus Christmas cards. I sure enjoyed the day with my two girls!
1 comment:
What a wonderful activity day girl event! I wonder if I could recommend this to our activity day girl leaders without sounding bossy? That's so fun that you have both of your girls in there now. Kambry is dying to be in activity day girls. She still has to wait until next September:( I really love the temple picture. Do you know if that is a kit that I could purchase online by chance? I was just thinking recently that I need more church pictures and stuff in my kids room. Something like this would be so perfect!
Post a Comment