Our Twin MOMs club put on a family Halloween party this year. It was adorable, as always. My contribution was this pumpkin spewing guacamole that I saw on Pinterest. A little gross, but I thought it was cool anyway.
My twins wanted to go as Mickey and Minnie, which was a perfect way to re-use their birthday party outfits from June. I added the black noses this time, though they lasted all of 4.3 minutes before they were rubbed off on their hands, arms, shirts, and Mom's pants. Aren't they cute little mice?
It was a gorgeous day, in the 80's. So unusual for mid-October.
There's that goofy smile again!
I did take the other kids too, but before I could get pictures of them, the battery died.
1 comment:
As much as I enjoy your kids' faces and antics, that barfing pumpkin takes the guac prize! What a fun, fresh, novel approach to making the old, boring jack-o-lantern fun. I'd be so fast to the table, wanting to sample whatever-he-is-upchucking-here now. Way brave to put that down!
Post a Comment