I realized it is a really hard thing to make food look appetizing in photos! These are no exception, but for future ideas for me, here they are. I call this one Little Pig
This was inspired by Spookley the Square Pumpkin, that my kids had watched right before lunch.
Can you tell where this inspiration came from? We counted the number of food in our muffin tins and tried to eat what the caterpillar did.
Not sure why this one is turned, but I copied this from Meet the Dubiens. She is so creative! My kids ask every day for fun lunch Friday, and want to know why I am not having a fun lunch. My idea of a fun lunch is way different than yours, Brighton!
1 comment:
I just ate a nice filling dinner and already the photos make my stomach growl. Why aren't you eating a fun lunch?? What's your idea of a fun lunch? Under a palm tree in Costa Rica? Ok, I have to agree with you there. Say no more.
I hope my kids don't see these pictures. They thought they had it good with sandwiches cut out like dog bones.
Post a Comment