Sunday, November 13, 2011

Enjoying the last of the fall weather

 We took off into the canyon one Sunday after Stake Conference and enjoyed the warm weather.  The canyon in the fall is one of my favorite places on Earth.  I convinced my kids to cooperate for a few pictures.

 I love the looks on their faces in the above photo.
 And this one was so Brighton!


 Waverly got a pedicure from Big Sis.

 I love this face!
 Ditto.

 We walked around Sundance, but the sun had gone down and it was cold.



The kids found a birds' nest in a tree and had to peak inside it.  Savannah was fiercely protective and let no one remove it so the residents could return in the spring.

1 comment:

m_hop said...

I usually don't like the fall at all, it is the first step into winter, and I hate winter. But seeing it thru your eyes makes me re-consider how beautiful it can be. But for my pictures to be as striking, I'd need your kids to pose in them.

That could present challenges, I'm thinking.