Thursday, November 3, 2011

Irelynd's 9th birthday party

 I broke with tradition this year and took the easy way out.  Since we don't have the room we had before, nor the time for elaborate planning, I let the girls choose where they wanted to go for their parties.  And I may never go back!  It was SO easy.  And inexpensive.  I am seeing the beauty of what I called "generic parties" in the past.  It was wonderful!  We may start a new tradition.  Anyway, we went to Classic Skating.  I was surprised how many girls had never been on skates before.  They all had a great time, and no injuries, thank heavens!  (One guest did have to try to skate with one broken foot though.)
 I learned that Irelynd is a pretty good little skater!
 This isn't a great picture, but I thought it was cute to see all 3 little cousins hand in hand, skating together.


 After, we went back home for pizza and cookies-&-cream cupcakes, as requested by Irelynd.
 Flowers by Clip Couture.  Cute as always, Sallie!
 Hmmm, the possibilities...
As always, the favorite is still LPS.  I just love those big blue eyes she has!  Happy Birthday Irelynd!

No comments: