Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mapleton hike

 In the fall, you can find us outdoors more than anywhere else.  After a long hot summer, we take every chance to be outside hiking and exploring.  Scott found a cool campsite up Mapleton canyon a few days earlier, so we returned one Sunday after church in October for a picnic dinner and hike.  It was absolutely gorgeous!
 I took some pictures of all the kids with fall birthdays, but I couldn't resist snapping some of Waverly too, as her faces crack me up.  She is so expressive!


 A leaf happened to fall right as I snapped the picture.
 Boston loved crawling around in the leaves and hearing them crunch, but he also loved finding the dirt underneath them!

 We found this beautiful spot for a picture, and made the kids wade across the river to get to it.  After so many photos already, they were done.  Can you tell?


No comments: