Can you see the empty frames on the right? They're some he painted for me. Poor little things are just waiting for our cute family pictures to hold. They're coming, little frames!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
My birthday present
Look at the gorgeous shelf Scott made me for my birthday present this year! He made this from a repurposed door he bought from a building store, plus he painted me some shelves for my family picture wall. Plus I got some bulky beaded watches that I have been wanting for forever!Thanks Honey for the great presents! Love you!
He was inspired by a photo of one he saw online for an outrageous amount, and made his own. I have been wanting something for this wall since we moved in, and I was so excited to finally have something here! I love it!
Can you see the empty frames on the right? They're some he painted for me. Poor little things are just waiting for our cute family pictures to hold. They're coming, little frames!
Can you see the empty frames on the right? They're some he painted for me. Poor little things are just waiting for our cute family pictures to hold. They're coming, little frames!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He did an awesome job with that shelf. I was excited for you to get it!
Wow! That looks like a $500 piece from Pottery Barn. Very nice, Scott. Taking orders??
Wow! That looks amazing!!! I'm so impressed. Can I order one too? Happy (very late) birthday!
Post a Comment