Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spirit of Christmas 09

Savannah's school puts on a Christmas concert, and includes the younger choirs as well. They sang Frosty the Snowman this year, with Frosty sounding suspiciously like Elvis, and other songs. I actually look forward to this concert, as there is so much talent at this school in the fine arts department.


2 comments:

M_Hop said...

What beautiful girls you have, and their zest for life is always so evident on their faces. I think all the blessings you asked for in behalf of other people in your early years earned you big brownie points in heaven to get such choice little kids.

Janessa said...

I love Christmas programs! I'm so impressed with her talent. And she's so beautiful too! I've got to talk some of my kids into doing more of the fine arts stuff. I love going to things like this. I wish we lived closer to you guys. We'd totally be in Savannah's fan club!