The twins had their dinner before everyone else. Most of it went on the floor. I guess they thought the meat was dry...
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Thanksgiving 09
Thanksgiving dinner this year was at my mom's. It was fun to see my sister Julie and her family, and my brother Kevin and his wife Trish (who drove up from St. George with their 3 kids). I love family time! It's just never long enough...
My mom always sets a fancy table. We were in charge of place cards this year. Me and the girls made these Thanksgiving morning.

The twins had their dinner before everyone else. Most of it went on the floor. I guess they thought the meat was dry...

After dinner we have a tradition of doing crafts. It started when I was just a teenager, and we've continued it all these years. It's one of my favorite parts of the day! I usually bring stuff for the kids to make Christmas countdown calendars (a great use for all the Halloween candy!). I didn't get a picture of the calendars, but Brighton found the suckers and made good use of them. 3 at a time!
The twins had their dinner before everyone else. Most of it went on the floor. I guess they thought the meat was dry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why haven't I been adopted yet?!
What a fancy table. It all looks so great. I see where you get your flare for entertaining from. I love the craft time idea! They all turned out so cute. The bling adds so much to the tree blocks.
Post a Comment