Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas Eve 09

We had Scott's family over for Christmas Eve this year. We ate, played games, and ended with a spiritual Christmas program. It was a wonderful, fun evening with family!

Shawna and Jo Anne forced us all to act like fools while lip-syncing to a random song. Everyone raided our costume bins, and the following photos are the crazy result. Our family had to do the monster mash. I got to see my mom in a long black wig.

I love the sheep ears on Richard below!











All the pre-holiday excitement was too much for Brighton--he curled up in his chair and zonkered out.
Stuart and Sallie's song was, appropriately, Girls just wanna have fun. What else would a family of 5 girls do? Love Stuart's blond pigtails with his goatee--I think I had a math teacher once that looked just like him...


We do sibling and cousin gift exchanges. Here's Savannah and Chloe showing off their BFF necklaces.
That's all the photos I got of the night. It was a wonderful evening. I'm so thankful to have so much family close by to share the holidays with, and thankful for the relationships my children have been blessed to establish with their cousins. I didn't get any photos of it, but I'm so grateful I got to have my mom this year for Christmas! It was so awesom to have her here.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

What a perfectly wonderful evening! I know I've said this before, but I'm so jealous of all the family you get to see all the time. I'm so glad you're able to experience that and that your kids know their cousins so well. I love all the costumes. Looks like you all had a ball.