Right after we moved in to this house, Scott tried a furniture business for a few months until he found a job. One of the intended pieces was this dresser that he got for free. It was super ugly and quite beat up, and he never got around to doing anything with it. So it sat in our garage gathering dust and cobwebs for 1 1/2 years. We almost got rid of it, but decided to fix it up and bring it inside as a buffet/microwave stand/tupperware holder. I wish I had taken a before picture. The center shelves were covered by doors, the hardware was gold, and it was an ugly 70's walnut stain. 2 coats of Seattle Sky, some sanding, tightening, distressing, metal paint and stain later, it became this. I LOVE it!!! Just what that space needed. Good bye current ugly microwave stand!
No comments:
Post a Comment