One of my twins' favorite things to do when I'm doing laundry is to play in the lower cupboards together. They take turns climbing in and shutting the doors on the other one. Often they climb in together, and like to pop out suddenly and "surprise" mom.
Waverly has learned at a young age that when she sees a camera (or anything that resembles a camera!) to pose and say "cheese". I think it's adorable.
She also thinks all animals are "doggies". She loves this stuffed bear Savannah got from a cancer Christmas party last year.
I just love this picture of Keaton. I think he has cute teeth.
I often call him Linus, as he is always in the company of this blue blanket he received at birth, and sucks his thumb. I've never had a thumb sucker before. I thought it was so cute when he was tiny, but now we are trying to break the habit before he becomes Benny Bucktooth.
3 comments:
LOL, I know what you were doing whilst waiting for Twilight tix. :) Great pics of the kids!
Those two are so adorable! I love they way they play together and entertain each other so much. Built in babysitters - very nice! I LOVE little thumb suckers too! My four year old still sucks his thumb. Good luck breaking that one.
So cute! I love how your pictures turn out with your camera. Good luck with the thumb sucking thing. We haven't figured out anything that works!
Post a Comment