We celebrated Cinco de Mayo this year with our book club friends. We are so blessed to have such great people in our ward to hang out with! We have a lot of fun together.
Here's the whole crew. We were able to squeeze all 18 of us at one table this time. It was cozy, but fun!
We had Cafe Rio salads. Yummm.
Strawberry daiquiris; can't forget the umbrellas!
And here's the table before sitting down.
Before dinner everyone had to name the famous faces of South America (there just aren't that many from just Mexico!) Afterwards we played Mexican Win, Lose, or Draw, boys against girls. {girls won, of course, even with some cheatin' goin' on by the boys}. Then we played Buzzword before dessert of fried ice cream. It was a fun night! Thanks, everyone, for coming and making it fun!
7 comments:
Party, party, party! I want to be in your ward! You always have the funnest things going on at your house. I love all the games that even tied in with the Mexican theme. That's pretty good.
Thanks for hosting such an awesome fun party Jill! You should put up your recipes from the party. Especially the fried ice cream and salsa. They were sooo yummy! Chad LOVED the salsa. I don't think I've ever seen him eat so much salsa in one sitting in his life. :)
Looks like a blast. Way to go with the celebrating.
I love how Jill so conveniently neglected to mention that the boys whipped the girls butts in the 2nd game played!! It was a lot of fun.
Thanks for the fun night out! We took our umbrellas home to the kids and they loved them(: Please do post recipes! You are the party queen!!!
Thanks for having us over. You are such great hosts!
Post a Comment