Dear Mom,
On Wednesday {2 weeks ago}, we went on a field trip! We went to the Krishna Temple! We got to feed, walk, and race some lamas after we met our tour guide. She had a bird named Peaches. He was a little bit lighter than the sunset at the beginning for color. We went and did a lot of hard and relaxing yoga too. My favorite parts were the gift shop and the 3 year old parrakeet. Guess what the funniest little thing did when we stuck our finger in the cage? Bite goes it's beak on our fingers! ha ha ha! It was so cool when it hung by one of it's fingers only! I mean--not a single centamenter of my brain thought s/he could! Oh, and don't even get me started on the gift shop! So cool things is all that was there! I mean---LOOOVE it!
Your daughter,
Irelynd
2 comments:
For cute!
How cute is she? I think my favorite line is "not a single centamenter of my brain thought s/he could". Oh and the "don't even get me started" is such a pre-teen sounding line. Love it!!!
Post a Comment