Beats me what an old cowboy hat has to do with the Hogwart's game keeper, but Brighton was excited to show me his costume. I guess, like father, like son. (Refer to Savannah's Harry Potter party for an explanation). I love 3's!
Hagrid - that's hilarious! You can tell he has older siblings. Isn't it amazing what children with older siblings pick up on at such a young age? Parker knows all about Star Wars and Harry Potter - things Taylor had no idea they even existed when he was three.
2 comments:
And Hagrid is much loved by everyone, as I'm sure this clever boy is too.
Hagrid - that's hilarious! You can tell he has older siblings. Isn't it amazing what children with older siblings pick up on at such a young age? Parker knows all about Star Wars and Harry Potter - things Taylor had no idea they even existed when he was three.
Post a Comment