Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Just leave the dang bandaid on!
No big story here, but I thought the pics were cute, and I have not a lot to blog about. We have been trying to get Waverly to leave a bandaid on her head since she injured it before Thanksgiving. She repicks the scab every morning, making it bleed. I just know she's going to have a huge dent in her head from what should have been a minor cut from falling against the stone hearth in the great room. At least when she's yelling at me as a teenager because of it, I can say I did my part in trying to clear it up. Hence, the injured soldier look below.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have you tried the liquid band-aid stuff?
She should be the poster girl for Covergirl or Beautiful Babies. Those eyes, I would fall for her argument to take the bandaid off too.
Besides, that little girl probably would be happy with a "special fix" kiss from her mommy and a hat, and then it is "what boo-boo?"
after the bleeding stops, try some of the scar ointment, i.e.: Maderma, or Walgreens brand, is great too).
I have a scab picker too and it drives me crazy! Let me know if you find a good solution. Maybe I should try the coloflex tactic.
Post a Comment