Saturday, June 20, 2009
Z is for zoo
This summer, thanks to a tip from a friend, we are doing the ABC's of summer. Every Tuesday and Thursday through the summer, the kids come down the stairs to find a letter of the alphabet on the front door. They have to guess what we're doing that day that starts with that letter, and then we go do it. I've been so excited to do all the fun things we have planned this year! The summer is speeding by! We don't go in order of the alphabet. We started with A (I forgot my camera so the pictures are on my phone and I can't figure out how to get them off!). For Z we went to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point with our friends, the Dutson's. We also took along cousin Grace, as she was staying with us for a few days while her parents were out of town.
Emma Dutson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My kids are never aloud to read your blog. They can't know what they're missing. Then they'll have proof that I'm a total slacker mom.
Such a fun idea, I think I will steal it next year! :)
I LOVE the ABC's of summer idea. I don't know how much of the alphabet we'll be able to get through at this point but I might try and do a few ABC days once we get down to Texas. Thanks for passing along the idea, supermom!!!
Post a Comment