Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Arr Matey!

We went to a pirate party with the UVMOM group at the Scera park in Orem. Jessica put a lot of work into it, and I think the kids had a fun time.



Savannah let Scott draw her into a pirate lassie. She blindly trusted him, silly girl, and this is what she got--the bearded lady. Notice the butterfly effect? She was a good sport about it anyway. But Irelynd wouldn't let Scott near her face. Smart girl!



Washing this off was a fun thing to do later that night in prep for church the next day! *&%#@! I wonder if people wondered why her eyebrows were a darker shade than normal?









Instead she got tatoos on her arms. And hands. And fingers.




I wonder if she painted this? I'm impressed. You're hired for our next birthday party, Jess!



The kids went on a treasure hunt for treasure, of course. What's a pirate party without treasure? Arrr! They found it under a bench. Hand-stamped bags with ring pops, tatoos, Reeses (Savannah made sure to eat those first. They have a habit of disappearing around our house. It's weird.), and plastic rings. Shiver me timbers!





Waverly enjoyed being outside and crawling around. Keaton sprung a fever and wasn't up to being a pirate.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

What a good lookin' pirate. Sounds like quite the party! Where's Waverly's beard and tatoos?