
Irelynd's class did a crazy hair day the week before school got out. This was our rendition of it. Inspiration comes from The Grinch. Irelynd came back saying that Rachel (her friend from class) had a cup in her hair. Wow! I took Irelynd to a few stores with me later that day, and she insisted on keeping her hair exactly as it was. I explained to the cashiers everywhere we went that I'm not a weird mom. I had one lady compliment me on her hairstyle,
before she found out it was crazy on purpose. It
did suit Irelynd's personality immensely. And it was
SO cute the next day when we undid it all. Kinky and wavy.
2 comments:
How very creative! I love crazy hair day. Madilyn didn't get ready for school in time to do anything with her hair. The teacher's aid took pity on her and put a few piggies in.
Wacky hair day is so fun! What a cute and creative hair-do. I love that she wore it out in public after school too.
Post a Comment