Friday, May 8, 2009

Watch out for those hands!

So, Keaton has a new thing lately. He's always kind of done it, but recently it became a hard and fast habit of his. When you pick him up and carry him, he has to have a handle to hang on to. Usually it is someone's hair, but in Scott's case, since he is mostly bald, he holds his ear, and the last day or two, the hair on the back of his neck. Need a haircut honey! If you hold him horizontally, trying to outsmart him, you will get your sniffer grabbed. Please excuse the terrible hair day, but this is what he does. I actually think it's adorable, and it makes me laugh every time (I am slightly easily amused).

1 comment:

Janessa said...

How cute! I love that picture!!! His eyes are so big and you look totally chick. Bad hair day, whatever!