I started this tablecloth for my UVMOM cupcake party last month, but didn't complete it in time. In the process, I finally learned how to properly applique, and was able to complete it. Now I have to come up with another reason to use it. Cupcake party, anyone? Hmmm...Savannah has a birthday coming up! Throwing a party with supplies I already own wouldn't be breaking my vow not to throw her a big birthday party this year, will it?
2 comments:
Too cute! Can you do a cupcake party for moi? You need a reason to decorate on Memorial weekend, right? Bring out the tombstones, since I'm older than dirt now, and, thinking about your statement "if you are what you eat, eat something cute", then I want creamy, thick, sparkly pink frosting, with loads of (edible or not) bling on them. And on silver chargers, with those to-die-for Cadbury chocolate candy-coated eggs (that are only available at Easter time, go figure). And a picture of them, just before being snarfed up.
I want a cupcake party! I'm guessing you'll find a good excuse to use it soon - and lots. It turned out so cute! So, is it hard to applique? You really did a great job. I love the cherry on top buttons! I think a cupcake b-day party would be super cute and fun.
Post a Comment