Those mischevious smiles could melt any heart, I wanna cuddle and kiss them. What a blessing for you, and it still makes me smile when I think of all the times we used to tease you about having twins and you gave us the evil eye. Heavenly Father must have heard us laughing so loudly, and said "she IS the perfect person to be blessed, as her family wishes for it." How can we twist that into a Chinese or Irish sounding blessing??
What clever kiddos! I love it when my kids are entertained by simple non-messy things. You can tell Keaton and Waverly just love being toegher. They are adorable and getting so big!
2 comments:
Those mischevious smiles could melt any heart, I wanna cuddle and kiss them. What a blessing for you, and it still makes me smile when I think of all the times we used to tease you about having twins and you gave us the evil eye. Heavenly Father must have heard us laughing so loudly, and said "she IS the perfect person to be blessed, as her family wishes for it." How can we twist that into a Chinese or Irish sounding blessing??
What clever kiddos! I love it when my kids are entertained by simple non-messy things. You can tell Keaton and Waverly just love being toegher. They are adorable and getting so big!
Post a Comment