Monday, March 1, 2010
Hi my name is Buzz, Buzz Lightyear.
Ok, Brighton had a really busy day this day. He started out giving Keaton a "minor" trim, and ended with spilling red paint on my craft room carpet (I was smart, finally, and bought washable, but that apparently doesn't apply to carpet because it's still pink!) Maybe calling Brighton Buzz wasn't such a good idea after all, because he's taken it to heart. He got a hold of his dad's clippers one morning in the bathroom while my back was turned blow-drying my hair. I turned around in time to hear him say, "I'm giving Keaton a haircut." Goodbye baby blond curls, hello 60-year-old man combover! See that bald patch right in the front? Yeah, that took almost 2 years to grow! At least it wasn't Waverly he buzzed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Jill! Flash forward to 60 years(: He's still adorable!
Wow, he got him pretty good!. It's a good thing you were right there to stop him before he did an more damage. I agree with Lisa, he's still adorable!
I didn't even notice when we saw him on Sunday. Maybe I just forgot to look.
When he is much older, I'm sure Keaton will forgive this of his brother IF this picture is never shown again. Or, someday, payback will come to Brighton. Good thing the trimmers weren't near his cute little eyebrows...
Post a Comment