For March's date we went to dinner at 5 Guys Burgers and then to see "If you give a Mouse a Cookie" at the Scera. It was an adaptation of the book by the same name. It was only an hour long; half as long as I expected it to be, but 3 times as long as the book allowed itself to be adapted. The kids thought it was great; I liked last year's book adaptation better of "A year with Frog and Toad." But we had a fun night with Grandma and made some memories!

The girls got a kick out of the way the guy behind the counter yelled out everyone's order.
1 comment:
So are you doing the date a month with grandma again this year? We love that book. I'll bet it was fun to see it as a show. Savannah looks so grown up with her bangs!
Post a Comment