Thursday, August 13, 2009
Authorpalooza at Barnes and Noble
For our ladies' book club this month we attended Barnes and Noble's Authorpalooza, where they feature 30+ local authors, once a year. One can meet and greet, buy their books, and get them signed. I was really hoping to meet Brandon Mull, author of Fablehaven, but he wasn't in attendence. Neither was Shannon Hale. Darn! But I did meet Jessica Day George and get a book signed by her. And don't forget Clifford!
We ended the night with Cold Stone ice cream and great discussion at Cynthia's house. Thanks, ladies, for a fun night! And thanks for your friendship--it means a lot to me! You guys are awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sad I couldn't make it! Maybe next time. Looks like you had fun!
I love our Book Club!
What a fun book club field trip! Our new ward has a couple of book clubs. I've been to one of them and it was a lot of fun. I'm not thrilled about the next book but I might give it a try anyway:)
Post a Comment