
We finally got everyone together, dressed matching, and awake at the same time (gasp!) and shot some family photos. These are the best of them. It looks like a lot of kids when you line them all up together! No wonder I'm so exhausted! But we are grateful for every one of them and wouldn't trade any of them in for, say, a beach-front condo that looks over the ocean on a private beach in Maui, nosiree...well, ok, maybe just one or two...
3 comments:
Great pics! You're good to do family pics. We don't have any because I'm too vain.
They turned out great! That is quite the crowd. You all look so cute with your matching clothes and everything. Well done! Do you ever look at all of your kids and think, "Holy cow! Did they all come out of ME?!" I don't feel like I'm old enough, or experienced enough, to be the mother of (almost) five! Please tell me you feel the same way too:)
Wow, cute family! I found your blog from the UVMOM facebook group. :)
Heidi
Post a Comment