We hosted Easter dinner for Scott's family this year (minus Stuart and Sallie and fam--they thought Denver would be more fun than us. As if!) I was really excited to decorate a table for a holiday. I had grand ideas, but only had time for a smaller scale version. I was happy with how it turned out however. Even Scott commented, and that is a rare occasion!
The kids' table. My Mother-in-law did the chocolate eggs. The kids wanted to know if they could keep "the hair holders."
Flowers from my own garden. The hyacinth smelled so wonderful! I had ideas for a bigger bouquet, but spring is late to bloom in Spanish Fork this year!

I made these for each place setting. Several of the baskets had to have their handles replaced several times. Seems we have a licorice thief in our house!
2 comments:
Your table is beautiful! I'm sure every holiday will be at your house from now on. You got some great Easter pics of your kids too! Lucky you had good weather. It rained here. But its been BEAUTIFUL ever since. No snow for us : )
If that was the small scale version, I'd love to hear what else you had planned. It all looks so beautiful down to the very last detail. How much of this do you come up with on your own and how much of it is copying things you've seen other places?
Post a Comment