Thursday, May 8, 2014

Love Day 2014

 We condensed our Cupid gift tradition to just one night, the night before Valentine's Day.  This was everyone's box they made for it.
 Everyone got big chocolate suckers in their boxes, as well as a strawberry shortcake roll.  Boston LOVED his sucker and sat on his little chair enjoying the taste of chocolate.

"Where have you been all my life, you delectable morsel of deliciousness?"
 I had to take a picture of his cute piggies.  I will so totally, immensely miss these baby feet when he grows up.

 I always have to refer to how I did the shelf the year before.  I never got a sign in the red frame, but I like this year's shelf!

Irelynd was so cute.  For Activity Days, just before Valentine's Day, they made all these cute heart signs for everyone's door.  She put them on ours, her brother's, Boston's, and her sisters' doors (which happens to be hers as well).




 We didn't get to make Valentine's boxes this year for the kids' classes; they insisted on doing them in class.  I guess too many parents have complained that it's become a contest.  I really missed doing them with my kids, but oh well.  This was Brighton's cute dinosaur milk jug box.
I was supposed to fly to Mesa AZ with my mom on Valentine's Day, and stay the weekend, so there are no pictures of our usual Valentine's Day dinner.  Unfortunately, the flight was cancelled due to a part replacement not working (I officially hate Allegiant Airlines!), so we ended up not going.  I stayed at my mom's til late anyways, so I didn't get any pictures of the meal Scott made, but I heard it was great!

No comments: