Brighton, the twins and I had fun decorating the house for the older girls' last day of school.
Brighton and the twins had a little too much fun! Doesn't the flower garden look so festive??
And the tree? And bushes? That's a feather boa they used. What creative kids!
6th Grade, here I come!
Goodbye Kindergarten!
Hello Kindergarten!
I realized I didn't get a picture of Savannah because she had gone to a party at the park with friends.
That night we had ice cream sundaes and lots of yummy toppings!
Then the kids went outside to play. Scott told them we had a surprise for them, and to wait all together on the trampoline. We each came out holding cans of spray shaving cream and doused them all.
I jumped on with them and gave them all a can of their own too. We were all slipping and sliding over the tramp and falling down, but we were laughing so hard. I think I got a mouthful of it.
I love Keaton's face here as he covers Scott's head with cream.
Brighton declared it as "the best day ever!", but not everyone thought so. Waverly was not happy to be covered in foam. I hope the kids remember this, but not enough that we can't ambush them next year!
I did a Summer Fun basket again this year, but in a smaller way. Included are sand pails and toys, water guns, water balloons, a slip-n-slide, and a play tent that I actually bought from a garage sale a year ago for Christmas and forgot to give the kids. Looking forward to summertime!
1 comment:
You guys are such fun parents! I totally need to do the shaving cream ambush. Serious fun parent points for that one! I'm sure they'll remember it. You might have to be a little more sneaky next year:) And I love the random kid on the table in the last picture!
Post a Comment