Sunday, August 11, 2013

Happy 5th birthday, Keaton and Waverly!

 The twins are 5!!!  We celebrated with a party at Grandma LeBaron's house.  She had princess plates for the girls, and car plates for the boys.  The twins opted for Hawaiian haystacks and rolls for dinner.  Keaton LOVES rice!

Finally, after a L O N G wait, it was time to open presents from Grandma!


 One's own cereal is a hot commodity in our house.
 A new pink, frilly Hello Kitty outfit is every girls' dream.

 Well, if Waverly is going to go bananas over her new outfit, I guess I need to do the same...






 Cake time!  Both twin wanted a different cake, so we just went for yummy instead of beautiful or creative.  This is a chocolate raspberry bundt cake with Chocolate ganache whipped frosting.  It was so delish!










 On the twins' actual birthday, they got their presents from Mom and Dad and Irelynd.  Irelynd bought them both presents at her 5th Grade Class Auction a month earlier.  She is so sweet to think of others, and was excited to give the twins their gifts.  She put a lot of thought about where to hide them.

 Keaton got a Batman figure and car.


 Waverly got this Princess crown.
 Keaton got a bag of Doritos from us.  This kid LOVES chips of any kind.  He'll pile his plate full of them and leave the rest of his food alone, if he has his way.  When we go to Costco, I have to brace myself for the chip aisle, where he'll ask in his little boy voice, "can we buy chips, pweeeeeze?"  It's so hard to say no!

 Waverly got a new swimsuit
 and a new Minnie Mouse shirt, plus other clothes.
 Keaton got this shirt and other clothes too.
 We love you twins!

1 comment:

Janessa said...

I can't believe they are five! They are absolutely adorable! I loved the princess and knight post. What a special relationship they have! I'm really wishing I could have tried that cake. YUM!