Monday, August 5, 2013

Henry girls' night

 Scott took the boys to Father and Sons this year, and Keaton was very excited to finally be included in the fun.  Since the boys were all going to be away, I promised the girls a Girls Night out.  Waverly was SO excited, and asked for 2 weeks straight how many more days til our night.  She tried to invite her cousins and friends to it too, but we kept it just me and my girls.  Here they are driving away.
 We had yogurt parfaits with berries and granola

 and homemade whole wheat veggie pizza.  It was delish!
 Then what's a girls' night without facials and nail painting?  We did each others' using egg yolk and oatmeal.  Waverly painted Irelynd's face first.  I had to get pics of all her funny facial expressions.  She thought putting egg on our faces was a very funny thing to do.





We ended the night with a movie and watched The Princess Bride.  Waverly loved sleeping in my bed with me, and wanted to know when the next Girls' Night out was.  We'll have to send the boys camping again!  I enjoyed the time with my 3 cute daughters.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

I can not believe how big Waverly is!!! She is totally one of the big girls now! What a fun, fun night with your girls. You're such a fun mom! Time to send the boys on another campout:)