Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bear essentials


 I love love love Boston right after a bath when he is in his bear towel and down to a diaper and smells like a baby!  I have to pick him up and cuddle his chubby baby softness close and kiss him all over.  I like to breathe in the baby scent of him and wish I could bottle this memory forever.  Is there anything more sweet than that?  Bathtime was always a fun time to play with my babies.  Boston isn't fond of being dressed after his bath, but he loves bathtime.  The water used to freak him out a bit at first, but now he happily splashes and squeals while in the tub.  I am going to miss these moments most when this little boy is no longer little.
 His chubby cheeks and big blue eyes all wrapped up in a soft fuzzy bear towell just melt my heart.
 Baby feet are some of my favorite things on this planet.
Boston, your mommy adores you!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute in good little bear towel!