Friday, July 26, 2013

5 months old

 After Baby #6, I'm finally getting smart and using signs to tell me why I took the particular string of photos, and don't have to remember 1.why 2. who.

Boston is getting so BIG!  He is such a happy good-natured baby.  He doesn't cry much, except to tell us he's either poopy, hungry, or tired.  He is such a gift of peace to our our home!
One day Irelynd asked me if I have ever cried for joy.  The question was so unexpected and random that it caught me off guard, and instead of murmuring my usual, "sure", I had to stop and think about it.  "yes, many times" I told her.  She said she cries for joy when she is around Boston because she loves him so much.  Is that not the most priceless thing a mother could hear?  She has a heart of gold.  But he does bring so much love and heaven with him.  What a great gift a baby is!




 I LOVE looking into his big, blue eyes when he looks at me with so much innocence in his expression.  Years from now, I will look at these pictures and remember his smell, the softness of his chubby cheeks as I nuzzled them, and his roly-poly fat legs that I love to tickle.  Why can't they stay little like this???
 This boy loves his mama!

 Look at those ham hocks!  I wanted to capture just how chubby this boy is.

I love this stage, when they can smile and laugh and interact more.  It is my absolute favorite!

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Awe, you're making me miss my tiny babies! They just grow so darn fast! I'm glad you captured all his sweet little chubbiness. And Irelynd's comment, oh my goodness. What a sweet mommy moment for sure. You have some very special kids. And they have a very special mom:)