When I pulled the Halloween stuff out this year, we also pulled the costume box inside. The kids had the best time raiding it, reliving past Halloween glory, and playing games with the dress ups inside. Keaton and Waverly both fought over this little lamb costume from 8 years ago. I originally made it for Irelynd (she and Savannah were Little Bo Peep and her sheep), but every child has worn it since then. I've recapped my investment:) Keaton made the CUTEST lamb with his huge blue eyes and grin. I woke up one morning with him standing next to my bed grinning at me. Who wouldn't want that sight to wake up to?
When Keaton smiles big, he shuts his eyes. As I was taking pictures, I told him to open his eyes more. This was him following directions.
When she wasn't being the sheep, Waverly loved this witch costume with my big floppy witch hat.
Can you guess Iron Man's real identity? He was supposed to be Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates), but saw this costume and immediately changed his mind. So Keaton was upgraded from Cubby to Jake. (As you'll later see).
Half witch, half belle.
Irelynd went as Scarlet O'Hara this year. She was going to be Athena, but loved this lacy, feminine costume instead. Which was good for me, as I was feeling SO pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment