Thursday, November 1, 2012

Savannah

Unfortunately, I did not get any great photos of Savannah; bad lighting, I guess.  So this is the only one that made the cut.  Savannah officially made us OLD when she became a teenager!  She is in 8th grade and loves it.  She is a free spirit that doesn't care what people think of her, and is not afraid to stand up to the bullies or popular kids in defense of someone being picked on.  I have been so proud of her to listen to how she jumps to the defense of someone she may not even like, if they become the butt of the joke around other kids her age.  She loves drama (in more ways than one), singing, and all animals.  She hopes to own a horse someday soon (dream big, girl!), and wants to be a rancher when she grows up, with a whole herd of horses.  She's still my animal lover, and can't stand to see her sister torture grasshoppers.  She is in love with Hunger Games, and is Peeta's #2 fan (behind a friend of hers that is convinced he's real!)  She loves her cell phone, and dreams of visiting her name city one day.  Savannah wears her emotions on her sleeve, and is just as prone to cry as she is to laugh.  She is a good big sister to Waverly (the others still bug her too much), and is excited to have another baby in the house.  She loves family time, and will make a good mother one day.  Happy birthday, Savannah Banana!

2 comments:

Janessa said...

Awe, sweet Savannah! I love the picture. It sounds like it captures her personality well. I think it would be so fun to have a child that's into drama and singing. Do you just love going to her performances? I love her big heart and boldness. What a good girl. You are a lucky mama! Happy birthday Savannah!

Janessa said...

Awe, sweet Savannah! I love the picture. It sounds like it captures her personality well. I think it would be so fun to have a child that's into drama and singing. Do you just love going to her performances? I love her big heart and boldness. What a good girl. You are a lucky mama! Happy birthday Savannah!