Monday, November 26, 2012

Irelynd

 Irelynd is harder to describe.  She's my iceberg; so much of her is hidden beneath the surface and you sometimes have to dig deeper to get to who she really is inside.  She is my sensitive one.  She notices when my feet are swollen or I look tired.  She likes to talk to the baby in my tummy, in hopes he'll recognize her voice when he's born.  She likes to ask thoughtful questions and draw parallels.  Just don't expect her attention to hold for more than 10 minutes on any one topic. 
 Irelynd is in 5th grade and generally likes school. I interviewed her recently.  These are her answers.
Favorite foods:  Mac&Cheese with hot dogs, and pizza.
Favorite movie:  Brave
Favorite Song:  "When can I see you again?"
TV show:  Dog with a Blog
Book:  Harry Potter series
Game:  Uno Machete
Color:  Lime green
Toy: roller blades
When she grows up she wants to be a zoo keeper.
What makes her happiest is when her cousin Grace comes out to visit from CA.
Favorite memory from school this year was the Halloween parade.
Favorite subject at school is art and science
Best friend:  Molly (at school)
She's best at spelling
Favorite pastimes are rollerblading and reading
What she worries about most is losing Brighton on the way home from school.
If she could be invisible for a day, she'd sneak stuff and rollerblade all day
The hardest part about being a kid is not being in control.
The best thing is "you can't get arrested and you get away with more stuff."
5 words that best describe Irelynd are: "creative, weird, curious, awesome, and freaky"
If I was in charge of the world, the rule I'd make everyone follow would be...Be Nice!
Irelynd, we love you!

1 comment:

Janessa said...

What a great girl! She reminds me of Kambry in a lot of ways. Too bad we aren't neighbors still. I think they'd be best buddies. I love her long red hair too! Again, great job on the pics!