My friend recently adopted a baby, which we are all so happy for her! To celebrate her finally finding her princess, we threw her a Princess baby shower. I recruited my SIL Sallie, of course, who did an amazing job pulling everything together! You're a pro, Sallie! This is the front hall table
I wanted to write a cute "once upon a time" poem about finding a princess, but writing original poetry is definitely not within my talent range, so I framed this adoption quote for her instead.
Do you love Pinterest? I LOVE Pinterest! I found this idea for hanging lanterns and pom poms with tulle like a Princess bassinet and adapted it. I LOVE how it turned out!
We had a veggie tray, spinach dip with sourdough bread, fudge, caramel, candied almonds, Princess punch, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and cookies and cream cupcakes.
My friend Lisa made these cute little chocolate crowns for the cupcakes.


2 comments:
Very cute Sallie & Jill! Love the quote - my grandma gave that to me when we adopted our girls.
I'm slowly making my way back into the world of bloggers! I'm excited to read through your blog and get caught up. It looks like you've been just as busy as ever. This shower looks amazing!!! You and Sallie are quite the party queens. Love it!!!
Post a Comment