Monday, February 20, 2012

Sugar Cookies


 Making sugar cookies is one of those iconic things to me.  I haven't done it yet with the twins, so we had to include it in our Valentine's line-up of activities.  Ok, so it happened the day after, but we did still enjoy our sugar fest!



 I love the look of pride on his face for frosting and decorating his own cookie, without any help from me.
 I'm not sure which got more frosting: the cookie or Wavery's mouth.

 Look how intent she is. 

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Sugar cookies are one of those things that you "have to do" at holidays but I've never really found a sugar cookie that really tasted all that good. I recently discovered that the Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix is amazing! You have to add a big of flour if you want to roll them out and cut them into shapes and that kind of takes away from the yummy flavor. If you're okay just plopping them on the pan in a ball, they are the best! You probably have an amazing sugar cookie recipe though so none of this likely applies to you:) Super cute pictures. The twins did a great job with their first sugar cookie adventure!