Scott's family did a small remodel on his parents' house before they got back from their mission this weekend. As part of that, we added a picture wall with pics of the grandkids. Of course, I had to do a photo shoot to get some up-to-date, frame-able photos. The one above was the winner, but the following are some of the runners-up.
These two were just fun.
These next three were of Brighton teasing Keaton, and shows the change in his facial expression.
I love this one. Can you just hear the shrieking?
This was Keaton's winning shot.
I told Brighton I needed to find something for him to sit on, and this was his solution. He's starting to love basketball; I hope he still does after he plays competitively.
I actually went with an earlier one, since I loved the blue sky behind him (and we needed a vertical picture!).


1 comment:
What a fun surprise for them to come home to! Again, fantastic pictures. With such adorable kids though it's hard not to get a great picture. You're definitely got some talent with the camera too though! Very well done!
Post a Comment