I had intended on having these dresses done for Easter, but we had Stake Conference that Sunday. So they became our Mother's Day dresses instead. I was so happy with how everything turned out. I found this adorable blog that inspired me for Waverly's dress.
Here are some of my favorite shots from our photo session at my Mom's. Usually we try to take them outdoors, but it rained on Mother's Day. Darnit!
My beautiful girls. Every mother needs daughters.
We had to take a break so they could both get their blanket fixes. Keaton sucks his thumb, Brighton sucks his tongue. (and Waverly sucks her entire arm).
These two love each other. Best friends; worst enemies. When they are apart for any length of time, when we arrive home, they'll go looking for the other and hug. Waverly will tell Keaton, "I missed you, Keaton!"
I love this one with Waverly and my mom. It was unscripted.
This was the last grouping. By now the kids had had it. All the bribes and threats and attempts at making them laugh and look had failed.
This is the best we got. I love my 3 men!
5 kids. 214 pictures. 30 minutes. Makes one crazy!
4 comments:
love this picture!!!looking normal?!?!
Love the colors and coordination down to scott's tie. very nice!! and a lot of work looks like. good job, jill!!
You are AMAZING! Love, love, love the outfits! They look fabulous. I love all the pictures. The last one cracks me up! I feel your pain:) Way to not back down though. They will thank you someday. Did you make Savannah's headband too? Super cute!
Your outfits turned out amazing! I don't know how you do it all. Super mom!
Post a Comment