Monday, April 4, 2011

Our little "squirt"

Keaton loves to squirt things.  Oh, how he loves to squirt.  Sometimes I wonder if it's the squirting he loves, or the clean up afterwards.  However, I finally got smart and gave him a squirt bottle of his own filled with colored water.  You'd think this would have occurred to me months ago, and I would have avoided many messes involving oven cleaner, windex, disinfectant with bleach, hornet killer, Lysol, etc etc.  But no, it didn't and I didn't avoid the messes.  Oh well.  It was like Christmas to Keaton last week when I finally presented him with a "legal" spray bottle and told him to have at it.  Huge grin.  Huge.
Can you just see the joy on his face?   I think Brighton was hiding under that box.



1 comment:

Janessa said...

Who would have guessed that such a simple pleasures in life could put such a big smile on a kids face? That is too cute! What a great idea to give him his own legeal spray bottle. And with colored water even - pure genius!