Thus begins another school year. Irelynd is in school all day this year and I am so giddy I can't stand it. Ok, I probably shouldn't say that as a mom, but, hey, I tell the truth! Savannah is in 5th and I can't believe it. She started kindergarten when we moved in this house 4 years ago (I know the math doesn't add up, but she skipped 3rd. Our little genius:))

Hey, where'd she get that cute bag from? Oh, that's right I made it! I can still admire, can't I?



AACK! My girls are growing up WAY too fast!
1 comment:
They look so cute and grown up. Kambry is in kindergarten this year and I'm so glad it's a full day. For some kids the half day is good but I think Kambry would have been sorely dissapointed if was only half a day. It would be such a hassle to run kids back and forth from school all day too. It's okay, you can be honest:)
Post a Comment