Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring blossoms







The emerging tulips and crocuses outside in our flower gardens aren't the only spring buds I've noticed changing form. Savannah is growing up so fast! It seems like a moment ago I was holding her hands as she made us walk her around and around the kitchen island for the millionth time that day, and here she is, my budding beauty. The years will fly from here until the day she leaves the nest and starts her own life. We are so proud of the beautiful, responsible, smart, confident girl she's becoming. What a bittersweet experience to raise children! I hope she continues to grow and develop her talents and reach the great potential we see in her.

2 comments:

Sal-my-gal said...

She's beautiful, Jill!

Janessa said...

What a beauty! We'll have to make sure she and Taylor get together sometime...maybe after they're 16:)