Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Twins really are double the fun...







When I first found out that I was going to have twins, I was, admittedly, not excited. I have seen twin moms up close and all the work that accompanies multiples, especially with other children in the home. Plus, I had Brighton, who was just over one year when we were delivered the news. And, true to my expectations, the first three months of their lives were brutal baby boot camp. I cannot begin to describe, even to a seasoned, veteran mother, how hard it was to care for, and feed, two needy babies in the early weeks of their lives. But, I have to recant and repent of my bad attitude. I am LOVING my twinfants. They are SO much fun. SO much work, yes. But worth every minute of it. We are so grateful for these two adorable, precious spirits that bring so much love and unity and joy to our home. I guess Heavenly Father did know what he was doing after all...

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Awe, you're making me want two babies. If someone could just take care of them for the first few months, right? The first few months are the hardest with just one baby. I can't even imagine trying to do it with two. I'm glad they are so much fun now.