I had to take some pictures recently for my mom's sister in Canada, and I had to share them. Who said last children get no pictures taken of them? Not true in our house.
Too, too cute! I'm so glad you shared them. How could you not take a million pictures of those cuties? I wish I could see them in person and kiss those cute chubby cheeks. They are just calling out for kisses. I'm sure the call is answered all the time. And what do you mean about last children? You've got the twin thing down now. You should totally go for triplets! ;)
1 comment:
Too, too cute! I'm so glad you shared them. How could you not take a million pictures of those cuties? I wish I could see them in person and kiss those cute chubby cheeks. They are just calling out for kisses. I'm sure the call is answered all the time. And what do you mean about last children? You've got the twin thing down now. You should totally go for triplets! ;)
Post a Comment