I tried my hand at some Easter bunny pancakes I saw on Pinterest earlier. Apparently it takes a much steadier hand than I've got. They really are a work of art when someone can make them as pretty as the lady on the blog did. These were my best 2 and they don't even compare. Oh well, good thing it doesn't affect taste.
As in years past, we celebrate the Easter bunny on Saturday so we can celebrate Christ on Sunday. Scott had to work that morning though, so we meanly made them wait until he got home around noon to find their baskets. The Easter bunny left them a scriptural treasure hunt that led to their baskets. The kids were great to figure out the clues quickly, and took turns finding the eggs (with encouragement:).
In order to keep them from being found accidentally, we had the Easter bunny hide them in the trunk of the van. The last clue was about a chariot. I thought that would stump the kids longer than the others had, but Irelynd was already running to the door before the entire scripture had been read. Smart girl!
Everyone got some candy, Pringles, and a movie.
The Easter Bunny brought me a Scooby Doo movie??!
Waverly is exceptionally excited about her Strawberry Shortcake movie.
1 comment:
What great "excited" pictures! I can almost feel the excitement and energy. Cute easter basked ideas! I love the scripture treasure hunt to find them. You are good! The pancakes are such a cute idea! I've tried to make things with pancakes before and it's hard! You did a great job!!!
Post a Comment